5 Incredibly Powerful Reasons to Use QSClock
- Increases accountability between staff and client through its GPS function (which electronically verifies the visit) and No Clock alerts, when a staff fails to clock in.
- Increases accountability between your agency, Regional Center and Parents, which increases your reliability as a respected service provider and strengthens your relationship with the Regional Centers, parents, and conservators.
- Improves payroll accuracy. Every minute is captured that staff are serving their clients upon each clock in and clock out.
- Strengthens communication between staff and supervisor. Staff can communicate reasons for any variance in their schedule, and why it occurs.
- Improves billing accuracy. Schedule-driven, so you are invoicing Regional Center accurately, which ultimately, helps keep you audit-safe.