Accurate. Accountable. Authentic. Alert. Awesome. App…
QuickSolveClock is an automated mobile time clock that can be used by your field staff to accurately capture their attendance with their clients, and provide management with timely alerts and real-time information to manage their workforce efficiently. QuickSolveClock, like QuickSolveMobile, is an application that operates on mobile devices. It is available in the App Store and Google Play. Here are a few of its features:
- GPS captures clocked location of each worker
- Date and Time stamp to ensure accuracy and track changes
- Workers can write client-specific service notes when clocking in or out of a shift
- Clocked punches integrate with QuickSolvePlus calendar and payroll to simplify your process
- Workers must enter a reason when clocking late or early, which is then transmitted to office employees whom you choose
- Accessible by workers with agency-provided log in credentials
- Automatic alerts are sent out to notify office employees:
- When a worker has not clocked IN for a scheduled shift, so you’re never unaware if a client is unstaffed
- When a worker clocks in later or earlier than their scheduled shift (based on what your operations determine as late or early)
- When a worker creates an unscheduled shift to Clock in to (which later has to be validate to authenticate to payroll)
QuickSolveClock Flow (data fictional)
Staff will see all client pictures whom they work with that day and tap the client pic to reveal their scheduled shifts
Scheduled shifts, and any additional shift types will display to be selected (and if there are multiple service types, only one in and out punch is required).
If clocking in or out for the appropriate shift, staff will either select the green clock IN or the red clock OUT icon
If clocking in or out later or earlier than scheduled, employees are required to give a reason, which then updates their actual schedule in QSP. If Clocking IN EARLY or OUT LATE, specifically, there’s an additional optional to choose to be Clocked “On Time”, based on scheduled shift.
Staff Timeliness Reason
The reason given by employees will be sent to the appropriate office personnel as part of this Timeliness notification alert.
Successful Clock in/out
After each successful clock in or out, no matter if it’s early or late, staff are given the proper message afterwards, and their schedule in QSP is update immediately.
Replacing Previously Schedule Staff
If an employee is called in to cover for another employee that was previously scheduled, then, when a shift is created and the start or end time, or both, match the existing shift, QSClock will provide a prompt to confirm replacement.